🌍 ABOUT LIVEFLOW
Empowering people to build their own financial platforms for better efficiency and clarity is what LiveFlow about. We’re doing it by hauling Excel and the spreadsheets entrepreneurs have used for decades, into this new world of transparency and collaboration.
We help local businesses to understand their finances while providing the tools to make sure they always have cash on hand. For hyper-growth startups, we help to expand access to financial information across the entire organization, all with the aim of better decision making.
Here’s where you come in. We need smart, humble, passionate, and hard-working people to help us grow this business, so that we can help others grow theirs.
LiveFlow was founded in 2021 by former Revolut employees, Lasse Kalkar (Former Head of Growth, Nordics, Revolut) and Anita Koimur (Former Global Business Lead, Revolut). LiveFlow is backed by Y Combinator and Seedcamp, and was recently featured as the top product on Product Hunt.
Check out our product below ⬇️
🚀 WHY WORK AT LIVEFLOW?
Working at LiveFlow is about making it easier and more efficient for businesses to run their finances. The challenges are large and complex, but the rewards are real. You will:
- Build the infrastructure that reshapes finance for millions: Help us to solve the challenges faced by businesses big and small, as they grow in this fast-moving, quickly-changing world.
- Work with humble, hard-working and smart people: Join some of the brightest and most friendly people in tech. You’ll learn a lot, and hopefully, share some of your own experiences.
- Build, iterate, learn, and progress: You might join as a software engineer and decide that you’d like to transition into sales. We won’t place any limitations on what you can achieve here.
- Make decisions and own what you do: Simply put, we take ownership of what we do here. You’ll get the support and context that you need, and the freedom to make your own decisions.
- Work globally: We’re happy to relocate you to most places in the world. Wherever you do your best work, that’s where you should be.
Are you ready to join us and start building?
💡 WHAT MAKES THIS ROLE UNIQUE?
- You will be the first Product Designer in the team, so you will play a vital role in how we think about our design decisions and product architecture.
- You will join before we have publicly launched the product and found product-market fit, so you will run an iterative product design process until we get there.
- You will work directly with our founding team and not only influence design decisions, but also play a vital role in how we build the company and the organization.
- You will be part of the company when things are still undefined, not all processes are set up and we have the ability to move extremely fast.
🧠 WHAT PROBLEMS WILL YOU NEED TO SOLVE?
- You need to build a consistent and scalable design system and UI-kit that can scale across our whole product and brand (we don’t have one yet).
- You need to work closely with our customers to fully understand their pain points. You need to deeply understand all the small details of how finance teams operate, so you can figure out what a 10X better solution looks like.
- You need to work closely with our Engineering team and the CEO to create a top-notch process for implementing your design decisions.
✈️ WHO WILL LOVE THIS ROLE?
You will love this role if:
- You love building products from 0 to 1
- You love to be part of startups where everything is not defined yet
- You love to work closely with customers to figure out their pains
- You love an iterative process of finding product-market fit
- You love to work in execution-driven and fast-moving small teams
🧳 WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- A deep understanding of design principles and user behaviour
- Experience building and shipping best in class tech products
- Experience collaborating on software projects with Product Owners and Engineers
- Making data-driven decisions and great problem-solving skills
- Advanced skills in Figma or Sketch
- An impressive portfolio of your prior design work
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in small teams at high speed
- Being empathetic and attentive to what customers say
- 5+ years of experience (ideally at high-growth tech start-ups)
➕ BONUS POINTS:
- You have previously been a part of the process of taking a company from 0-1 and you love the process of finding product-market fit.
- You have tried to launch your own company before. It’s totally fine if it failed.
- You have a track record of being a top-performer (I.e top-grades, performed sports at a high level or similar)
- You have some understanding of React and CSS
✅ WHAT WE OFFER:
- The challenge to be one of the first employees at LiveFlow and not only help shape the product but shape the whole organization and build it into a billion-dollar company
- The opportunity to build world-class products to help millions of companies make their financial decisions better
- A generous stock option package
- Ability to work fully remotely, forever, and live wherever you want
- Private medical insurance
- The best-in-class equipment to empower you to make a difference
💼 THE INTERVIEW PROCESS:
1. Initial 30-minute call
2. Design Review
3. FirstMind Talent Discovery Test - You will get a questionnaire so we can learn more about your biggest talents (takes max. 30 minutes and you do it by yourself, no preparation required)
4. 60-minute interview to go through your career history and get to know you better
5. Final Interview
Want to join us? Apply below!