🌍 ABOUT LIVEFLOW
LiveFlow helps companies pipe and organise all financial data into a single source of truth. Finance Teams have lived in Excel manually aggregating data for the past 30 years, and it is our time to change it. LiveFlow is founded by a team of ex-Revolut employees who worked together to help take Revolut to a $5.5B company. LiveFlow is backed by top-investors like Y Combinator and Seedcamp and was recently featured as the 3rd Product of The Day on Product Hunt.
🚀 WHY WORK AT LIVEFLOW?
- Build the infrastructure to reshape Finance: Finance Teams have lived in Excel for the past 30 years. The industry is on the brink of a significant change that you can bring yourself. You will solve problems that will shape the future of the finance industry many years ahead.
- Work with the best: Our people are the most important thing to get right. You will work with the top talents in the tech industry. People that will teach you things you never knew about, and vice versa.
- Build, iterate, learn, progress: We thrive in progress, and progress can also mean changing functions. Just because you join as a software engineer does not mean you can’t become our Head of Sales or vice versa. This is an extreme example, but you get the point. We help you to take your career journey wherever you want it to go.
- Make decisions and own what you do: Everyone at LiveFlow acts as a Mini-CEO of their field. We can provide context, but you make the final decision.
- Work globally: We are happy to relocate you to most places in the world. You should experience the world!
💡 WHAT MAKES THIS ROLE UNIQUE?
- You will be the first Product Designer in the team, so you will play a vital role in how we think about our design decisions and product architecture.
- You will join before we have publicly launched the product and found product-market fit, so you will run an iterative product design process until we get there.
- You will work directly with our founding team and not only influence design decisions, but also play a vital role in how we build the company and the organization.
- You will be part of the company when things are still quite messy, not all processes are set up and we have the ability to move extremely fast.
🧠 WHAT PROBLEMS WILL YOU NEED TO SOLVE?
- You need to build a consistent and scalable design system and UI-kit that can scale across our whole product and brand (we don’t have one yet).
- You need to work closely with our customers to fully understand their pain points,not just the high-level ones. You need to deeply understand all the small details of how finance teams operate, so you can figure out what a 10x solution looks like.
- You need to work closely with our engineering team to create a top-notch process for implementing your design decisions
- You need to improve our existing product flows to make the UX even better
- You need to figure out how our product can go from being a weekly/monthly use case to become a daily use case for finance teams.
✈️ WHO WILL LOVE THIS ROLE?
You will love this role if:
- You love building products from 0 to 1
- You love to be a part of startups where everything is not defined yet
- You love to work really closely with customers to figure out their pains
- You love the iterative process of finding product market fit
- You love to work in small, execution-driven and fast-moving small teams
🧳 WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- A deep understanding of design principles and user behavior
- Experience building and shipping best in class tech products
- Experience collaborating on software projects with Product Owners and Engineers
- Advanced skills in Figma or Sketch
- An impressive portfolio of your prior design work
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in small teams at high speed
- Being empathetic and attentive to what customers say
- 3+ years at another high-growth tech start-up
➕ BONUS POINTS:
- You have previously been a part of the process of taking a company from 0-1 and you love the process of finding product-market fit.
- You have tried to launch your own company before. It’s totally fine if it failed.
- You have a track record of being a top-performer (I.e top-grades, performed sports at a high-level or similar)
- You have a good understanding of HTML, CSS, and a bit of JS
✅ WHAT WE OFFER:
- To be one of the first employees at LiveFlow and not only help shape the product but shape the whole organization and build it into a billion-dollar company
- The opportunity to build world-class products to help millions of companies make their financial decisions better
- A generous stock option package
- The ability to learn from the best people from the tech industry