🌍 About LiveFlow
Our mission is to empower people to build their own financial platforms to run their business more efficiently. We help both the small local shop to ensure they always have cash on hand and understand their financials and the hyper-growth startup to expand access to financial information across the entire organization to make better decisions.
LiveFlow is founded by Lasse Kalkar (Former, Head of Growth Nordics at Revolut), and Anita Koimur (Former Global Business Development Lead at Revolut). LiveFlow is backed by Y Combinator and Seedcamp and was recently featured as the top product on Product Hunt.
Check out our product below ⬇️
💡 What makes this roles unique?
- You will help us design our architecture and make important decisions to shape our product for many years going forward.
- You will play a vital role in how we build the company and the organisation.
- You will hire your own dream team of engineering and product talent.
🧠 What problems will you need to solve? (Responsibilities)
- You will design a solid and sustainable technical architecture which, among other things, needs to handle:
- Real-time collaboration: We need to handle multiple concurrent users who send and request a lot of information at the same time.
- Financial Integrations: We need to build integrations with all of the major financial integrations (banks, accounting platforms, payment gateways, CRMs).
- Data security: Customers trust us with their most sensitive data, and we need to handle this securely so that we are compliant with all local data security requirements.
- 10 out 10 UI/UX: Speed and ease of use is vital to our success. We are building a product that will be used daily.
- You will work closely with the founding team to build the product that will get LiveFlow to Product-Market Fit (see our prototype here).
- You will define best in class engineering standards and ensure the highest quality is met.
- You will define, oversee and lead the way we ship software.
- You will set your own dream team of engineers and work closely with them to ship products our customers will love.
👩💻 Our current tech stack
React, TypeScript, Kotlin, Postgres, AWS
✈️ Who will love this role?
You will love this role if:
- You want to have an impact and love building products from 0 to 1.
- You love to be a part of startups where things move fast and we don't have corporate processes slowing us down.
- You love autonomy to make decisions and you thrive in a place where you can take ownership.
- You love to work closely with customers and build something they need.
- You love to work in small, execution-driven and fast-moving teams.
🧳 What you will need:
- Architecture skills: You have knowledge of data structures and architecture. You can make informed choices and smart tradeoffs between long-term architectural design decisions and MVP solutions to move quickly.
- End-to-end engineering: You have experience building and shipping features end-to-end (Frontend and Backend) in partnership with Product Managers and UX Designers.
- Strong coding/debugging competencies: You have advanced knowledge of at least one programming language and you want to learn more.
- Leadership: You have experience building and leading small teams, you can hire and get people aligned on a shared vision.
- To be a fast learner: You thrive learning new technologies and don't believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. You are able to adapt and you can navigate ambiguity.
➕ Bonus points:
- You have tried to launch your own company before. It’s totally fine if it failed.
- You have a track record of being a top-performer (i.e top-grades, performed sports at a high-level or similar).
- Experience designing, developing, and maintaining APIs and managing large structures of data.
✅ What we offer
- The opportunity to be one of the first team members at LiveFlow and shape the company into a billion-dollar business
- The opportunity to build world-class products to help millions of companies make their financial decisions better
- A competitive salary
- A generous equity package
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the tech industry
🎙️ How does the interview process look like?
- Initial 30 min. screen call
- 45 min. video call to go through your career history and get to know you
- FirstMind Talent Discovery Test - you will get a questionnaire that helps us to learn more about your biggest talents (takes max. 30 min and you do it by yourself, no prep required)
- 60 min. technical interview / challenge
- 1.5h video call/in-person interview on company values
🚀 Want to build the future of finance with us? Apply below!