Are you in love with the idea of attracting top talent, having end-to-end ownership of building your own recruitment and people function from scratch, and being part of a YC-backed FinTech startup? Then read on.
🌍 About LiveFlow:
Our vision at LiveFlow is to help people build better businesses by automating their financial workflows, so they can spend more time growing their businesses.
Our core team previously started numerous companies, and we all faced the same problem:
Managing our finances was inefficient, manual, and time-consuming.
Our goal is to help the millions of small- and medium-sized businesses, who provide critical products and services for society, to run their businesses with confidence, control, and efficient financial processes.
We founded LiveFlow in January 2021, and we have raised $3.8M from top-notch investors Y-Combinator, Seedcamp, WndrCo, Moonfire, and angel investors Bradley Horowitz (Former VP Product, Google), Victor Jacobsson (Co-Founder, Klarna), Oliver Jung (Former VP International, AirBnB) and more.
We are now helping hundreds of customers manage their finances with ease, but we are at day one of our journey and have a lot of work ahead of us.
Hence, why we need you! Read on.
📝 Why are we looking for a recruitment and people leader?
Most of us know that people are the most critical thing to get right at a company. However, what differentiates a top-notch business from a mediocre one is the remarkable people who build it.
🚀 Therefore, we have a ton of complex challenges to solve, including:
- How do we attract the most remarkable talent to join us?
- How do we build an efficient hiring machine to discover top and diverse talent
- How do we create a competitive incentive and compensation structure?
- How do we retain people and create an outstanding place to work?
- How do we build our people and recruitment function for years ahead?
Those are just some of the questions we’d like you to help us answer, and we are sure that you will have more things up your sleeve we should solve.
🔔 You should consider joining us if:
- You are passionate about people and working with them, starting from defining roles, sourcing, and making them happy at work.
- You love to think outside the box and bring new solutions to existing problems.
- You want end-to-end responsibility for the recruitment and people function, and you are in love with the idea of building the function from scratch.
- You have experience running recruitment and people but still feel humble and hungry to be hands-on and do everything that is needed to move us forward, fast.
- You are enticed by receiving a higher-than-average equity package and being part of our initial core team.
- You are an eager learner, constantly want new challenges, and always seek to expand your knowledge and ask better questions.
- You might even dream of building your own company and want direct exposure to what that entails.
📶 Here’s how we envision you
You are a talented and experienced people leader with a flair for recruiting, a stellar network, and a keen eye for talent and culture fit. You are a master of designing and managing processes, and you’re also a person of integrity and tact. People trust you. You have a passion for new technology and understand the challenges tech startups face as they grow. You’re excited at the prospect of building people operations from the ground up—from identifying and recruiting talent to procuring or building the required technology and tools, designing compensation incentive structures and talent development programs.
Ultimately making sure we hire the best people and keep them longer than industry averages. Your success is the retention of our Makers, and you'll be working hand-in-hand with our CEO to execute on this.
💡 Your responsibilities:
- Lead our recruiting efforts, including hiring strategy, candidate sourcing, screening, and offers
- Develop and execute strategies to recruit a diverse pool of talent
- Partner with our leadership team to improve and refine the recruiting process
- Play a role in defining compensation and incentive structures
- Develop quantitatively relevant, but a lightweight performance evaluation process
- Partner with product and business leaders to design industry-leading talent development programs for each set of skills
Sounds like something you can’t resist learning more about?
Then, we’d love to hear from you!
📣 LiveFlow in the press:
💚 Here's what former colleges say about working with us:
"I was always impressed with Anita and Lasse’s eagerness to learn, ask good questions, and lead projects at Revolut."
Don Hoang, VP of Global Business at Revolut & Former Director of Business at Uber
“Lasse and Anita will teach you the start-up toolkit — how to get things done fast and with limited resources. If you’re hoping to one day start your own successful tech venture, there will be no better mentors than Lasse and Anita!”
Philip Sorensen, Chief of Staff at Nova Credit & Former US Growth Lead at Revolut
"Expect 150% dedication, passion, and grit when working with Anita and Lasse. All whilst being in great company."
Georges Nilles, Head of Growth France and Benelux at Revolut